Keeping it real in JH

Weldon Jones hittn' the Pepi's kickr' after a fun outing.
A great view of Pepi's Ridge from the Quad... hikers looking for the freshest of snow.

Our winter has taken a nice turn over the past few weeks piling up several feet of light "cowboy" powder snow. We are, however, still below average for the season and knocking on the home stretch as March quickly approaches. March through May can be the wettest period of the year so there is still ample opportunity to stock pile some snowpack.
As for me, I have been working hard at the shop making skiers feet happy and making a few turns of my own almost daily. Winter fishing has been harder for me since the little ones came along but I do plan to escape soon as my body aches from banging turns at the BIG one. Hope to report on a glorious day from the Henry's Fork.

Comments

Popular Posts