Jackson Hole Fly Fishing- January 18, 2015

Happy New Year! 
Hello from JH! For me personally I have had a nice break from the fishing scene since late November of 2014. Changing hats every season from fishing to skiing is a wonderful way to keep things into perspective and as we move into the 3rd week of 2015 I have to admit I am ready to begin the fly fishing mania that is fast approaching. For now I am skiing and watching our snowpack grow, another healthy year so far, as well as diving into the early season guide preparations.
Looks to be another great season and I look forward to posting more pics and brief reports soon!
Cody Peak from JHMR.

Current Snowpack is 115% of normal in the Snake River drainage and 130% in the Upper Green.

Swans wintering over south of Jackson.





Comments

Popular Posts